Australia / Eden Valley
Add to my wine list

2021 Corryton Burge Kith Eden Valley Riesling

Corryton Burge

Eden Valley

With crisp apple, lemon and floral fragrances of a classic Riesling, the lively, fresh apple and citrus flavours give length with balanced acidity. A wine simply too good not to share. An approachable fruit driven style with good acid and backbone.


The 2021 vintage was outstanding in many ways. Excellent growing conditions and a mild summer led to perfect ripening across most varieties. These conditions have resulted in delicate flavours for white wines with pristine varietal characters and beautiful natural acidity. Overall a high yielding vintage with high quality fruit. 80% of this wine is sourced from our family vineyards located at our homestead in Eden Valley. The remaining 20% is sourced from the 100 year old Nitschke vineyard .


Fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks and bottled early to retain fresh varietal characters.


Pair with ceviche of salmon, roasted fennel chips and fennel cream or chargrilled octopus salad with tomato, lime and chilli. Drink now to 5 years.