Château Mont Thabor
Château Mont Thabor, a 17 th century building, belonged to the Marquis de Vaucroze.
Don Pernety, the fonder of the Visionaries’ secte of Avignon, who was in search of the philosopher’s stone, stayed there.
After a tumultuous past, the Château became a post house for carriages on road between Paris and Marseille.
In 1881, the Swiss family STEHELIN bought the estate to develop the vineyard.
Today it's 6 ha Côtes du Rhône and 4 ha Châteauneuf du Pape